Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017

What Is A Chat Room?
For those of you who don't know what a chat room is, it's basically a room where you can, well, chat with people live! Usually it is for something specific. For those of you who want an exact definition, here it is.

====================================================================

Chat Room
noun
1. an area on the Internet or other computer network where users can communicate, typically limiting communication to a particular topic.

Why Chat Rooms?
Sometimes I wan't to hang out on the forums, but I don't know what to do. I could make a thread, but what should it be about? I love the community here, along with the people in it! But the only way I can actually have a good chat with them is if we set a specific time to meet up or start a conversation with them. Even then if I started a conversation, if I would want to add more people, it would have to be people I know. (it would probably be weird if I did x3)

Chat rooms could also open new doors to meeting new people, discovering new things, and having a different view of things! If you would also want to hang out on the forums, that would be fine too!

What Would It Look Like?
My thought that there would be a chat room for every forum subject there is. For example Eggwars. People who would go to the Eggwars Chat Room could specifically chat about Eggwars! Along with all the Forum subject threads there could just be a General Chat Room for the people who just want to chill and talk.

As for the rules, all Forum Rules would apply to Chat Room rules. There could possibly be a filter for spam/swearing/bots/etc.

Got any suggestions if I should add anything else? Comment them down below and I'll give a gander! Have a wonderful day <3.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
True yes, but some people don't have access to discord.
Well, that's no reason to add another platform for the exact same purpose to be honest.
We used to have a teamspeak server, but it was removed because discord was a better alternative.
If people want this type of chat, they'll have to download discord. (It's free!)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Why I do think it would be cool, I don't think it's gonna happen because we already have the forums and discord already.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to agree with this suggestion, Yes there is discord but I know people who do not like to use discord. It will be a Good addition to Cubecraft's website. +1 from me and good luck on your suggestion. Enjoy the rest of your day

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
What Is A Chat Room?
For those of you who don't know what a chat room is, it's basically a room where you can, well, chat with people live! Usually it is for something specific. For those of you who want an exact definition, here it is.

Chat Room
noun
1. an area on the Internet or other computer network where users can communicate, typically limiting communication to a particular topic.

Why Chat Rooms?
Sometimes I wan't to hang out on the forums, but I don't know what to do. I could make a thread, but what should it be about? I love the community here, along with the people in it! But the only way I can actually have a good chat with them is if we set a specific time to meet up or start a conversation with them. Even then if I started a conversation, if I would want to add more people, it would have to be people I know. (it would probably be weird if I did x3)

Chat rooms could also open new doors to meeting new people, discovering new things, and having a different view of things! If you would also want to hang out on the forums, that would be fine too!

What Would It Look Like?
My thought that there would be a chat room for every forum subject there is. For example Eggwars. People who would go to the Eggwars Chat Room could specifically chat about Eggwars! Along with all the Forum subject threads there could just be a General Chat Room for the people who just want to chill and talk.

As for the rules, all Forum Rules would apply to Chat Room rules. There could possibly be a filter for spam/swearing/bots/etc.

Got any suggestions if I should add anything else? Comment them down below and I'll give a gander! Have a wonderful day <3.
Use discord ;) there is a chatroom there.

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom