Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be chat games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
I made this thread so I can tell the staff to add in some chat games, like for example, you might as well play a game for typing in complex letters as a random word, like "ttylxyz" and the first player that says it wins, but doesn't really get anything like vanity points or something, but you can add that if you want. The chat is becoming a "Chat Ghost Town" and nobody talks.
The only thing they say is "Hi" or "ttt" and I don't really know why. And no matter how many players spawn in any lobby, the lobby will get boring, as it will be very quiet, and nobody is trying to talk to some people. So I hope you will understand this suggestion, as it will help the server, and if it will be spamming the chat, you might as well make a feature to set on which time it can tell, for example, having a chat game every 10 or 15 minutes.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
So you mean like.. one of those 'type <this> for x amount of points' games? If so then yes.. I don't see the harm in a little chat game. Though vanity points would be against the EULA. I think this is a good idea to get people socializing more

Reactions: AbandonedUser

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The only thing they say is "Hi" or "ttt"
rofl...
But reallly, I think that chat games don't really suit well for CC, and nobody plays them if they don't give a reward. So it maybe like if no one speaks for 2 mins a chat game can initiate.

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
rofl...
But reallly, I think that chat games don't really suit well for CC, and nobody plays them if they don't give a reward. So it maybe like if no one speaks for 2 mins a chat game can initiate.
But if the staff see this thread, and decide to put in some rewards, then it can be a bit better, too.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
So you mean like.. one of those 'type <this> for x amount of points' games? If so then yes.. I don't see the harm in a little chat game. Though vanity points would be against the EULA. I think this is a good idea to get people socializing more
Can you explain why winning vanity points in game would be against the EULA? I have never heard of that before.

Anyway, I don't really like the idea, that would make it very uncomfortable to use the chat to actually communicate. I don't mind if noone talks in the chat for some time.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Can you explain why winning vanity points in game would be against the EULA?
It is because vanity points are something you get for being a premium user (buying a rank). So in other words, if they were to give you vanity points, they are giving something you're supposed to, technically, pay for. Though I think someone could give a better reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom