Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Asia servers have their peak during hours with fewer users of EU/NA.

Time zone differences... :confusedcat:
Screenshot_20240112-220915~2.png

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
jokes aside there's still a stable playerbase in AS, I could confirm as someone from Asia myself

Asia has a lot of potential and allows the server to have more players during more inactive hours, Cubecraft just gotta have more effort and tap on the Asia playerbase

pqulaaa

Sep 8, 2023

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I don't see any point in removing the Java Asia server. People still play on it even if it just a few, and it won't help anything to remove it. Removing the Asia server will make Cube Java lose players, which it definitely can't afford at the moment.

Stop reacting :disagree: every time someone replies just because they don't agree with your suggestion.

pqulaaa

Sep 8, 2023
I don't see any point in removing the Java Asia server. People still play on it even if it just a few, and it won't help anything to remove it. Removing the Asia server will make Cube Java lose players, which it definitely can't afford at the moment.

Stop reacting :disagree: every time someone replies just because they don't agree with your suggestion.
Why are you disagreeing with something you literally havent seen. You dont have a Java account and youre saying people still play Asian servers. Thats a LIE, Asian servers are DEAD, i dont care if you like it or not but its a fact

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Here are few reasons why it would not make any sense to remove Asian servers from Cubecraft.

For example Tokyo is 8 hours ahead of Amsterdam. This time difference depends ofcourse where each player lives, but most of the Asian players are most likely sleeping or starting their school / work day, when Europian players are most active and still playing. During weekends if I wake up early and start playing Cubecraft when most of the Europian players are still sleeping (around 8 am - 10 am), I see a lot of Asian players playing. Most of the FFA lobbies are full of Asian players during these hours too.

By removing Asian servers, Cubecraft would end up losing even more Java players who are playing during Europes "inactive hours". Players would change server to some other Java server who has Asian servers, and new Asian players would not start playing after realizing that Cubecraft doesn't have lobbies with good internet connection.

Also I don't see any problems with Asian servers being in Cubecraft since it almost never puts me in Asian lobbies when I play. This usually happens only when there are more Asian players playing than Europian players.

To cut this short, Cubecraft has some Asian players too, but they are most active when Europians don't play as much.

Reactions: ElFlxen_

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Not remove but improve matchmaking. Ffa has a lot of useless servers online that nobody play on. These can be due to map being less liked or the server being AS when not much AS players are active.

• Agree
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom