Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Implemented. (@DarkStray the request was not about the word "come", it was for another word containing the letter "u").
“All variations of the word”
Cum, Coom, Splooge, Nut, Creampie… and obviously more.
That would include “Come”
Cause people don’t care just as long as you read it the same way it means the same thing

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Arguing that a bad word should not be blocked on a child friendly server because the filter can be bypassed (but probably wouldn't because it's shadow blocking) is ridiculous.
Arguing that a common, and usually innocent word be blocked because it can be used badly is ridiculous.
I am not arguing for it not to be banned, I am arguing for it to be implemented properly. Please read :)

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
So you want 'come' to be put in the chat filter? I mean thats just crazy 😂 there's a difference between a word like come which has only 1 meaning, which is a word that's used very, very often and 'cum' with only 1 meaning that's inappropriate. And if someone is going to use 'come' in an inappropriate way they'll be punished for bypassing the chat filter, simple. But the whole server should not have to suffer and not be able to use such a common word like 'come' just bcs it could be used very rarely to bypass the filtered word 'cum'

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
So you want 'come' to be put in the chat filter? I mean thats just crazy 😂 there's a difference between a word like come which has only 1 meaning, which is a word that's used very, very often and 'cum' with only 1 meaning that's inappropriate. And if someone is going to use 'come' in an inappropriate way they'll be punished for bypassing the chat filter, simple. But the whole server should not have to suffer and not be able to use such a common word like 'come' just bcs it could be used very rarely to bypass the filtered word 'cum'
Me when people can’t read.

literally read the examples I gave. And learn how to understand what someone is saying. You type of people are so pretentious…

“All variations of the word”
Cum, Coom, Splooge, Nut, Creampie… and obviously more.
That would include “Come”
Cause people don’t care just as long as you read it the same way it means the same thing
As well as me saying this (won’t let me quote cause mobile)

People would still use that
Spoiler: Ew

“I am going to come in you”
Or like
Spoiler: Ew v2

“I come on your mom”
Phrases should be looked at like
“Come in (dependable words)”
Or “Come on (dependable words)”
Both ways can be used, like “come in here” or “Come on, let’s win”

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Unblock "t" from /msg cause yes!

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Unblock "t" from /msg cause yes!
Hello Fesa! Unfortunately the general chat filter shares filters with the /msg command, so if I unblock this letter in /msg, I also have to do it in general chat :c. However, sending the letter t, either once or several times, is allowed in /fmsg.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Hello 👋

One of the sources of complaints over the last few months has been the chat filter. While there are a number of players that would like us to allow all language in parties this isn't something that will be happening. Swearing is not going to be allowed on the network, along with some other offensive/obscene/sexual language, however, I am open to suggestions for words that may be suitable to open up to party chat. I can't promise that every one of these will be changed, ultimately we want to make the playing experience as pain free as possible and having words blocked needlessly is unnecessary. I also want to hear about words which are unintentionally being blocked, this is something that may happen for a number of reasons and won't all be known to us.

If you'd like to help this process please suggest words below which you think should be either unblocked, blocked or party only. I'll then go through them and make the appropriate adjustments.

Note. Please keep chat clean on this thread, forum rules still apply and I'll be editing posts that cross the line to mask inappropriate word suggestions.

If you message has been marked with a green check mark by me, it means it has been implemented in our network.
Good thread BUT, there should be a setting where when it’s turned on, you should be able to see some of those hidden words. I’m 13 and seeing words getting hidden in asterisks is quite unpleasant in my opinion. I don’t need this server to turn into one for 8 year olds.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Good thread BUT, there should be a setting where when it’s turned on, you should be able to see some of those hidden words. I’m 13 and seeing words getting hidden in asterisks is quite unpleasant in my opinion. I don’t need this server to turn into one for 8 year olds.
Swearing is for mature audiences (18+) you just said your 13. So I agree with cubecrafts and microsofts opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: ssf2_god

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
How come my classmates at school cuss and swear all the time then
Because there is no consequences to it unlike saying it towards your parents?

"No I never said that at school" is different from them hearing you and you trying to lie towards there face "No I said ship not the other word, like a water boat"

Bqun

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Well I'm not quite sure about the posts above, but for me there is not a single chat filter at all. Like not a single word is filtered. Ive seen everything from sexual insults, homophobic statements, racist stuff and alot more even the n word of all varients

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Well I'm not quite sure about the posts above, but for me there is not a single chat filter at all. Like not a single word is filtered. Ive seen everything from sexual insults, homophobic statements, racist stuff and alot more even the n word of all varients
Hello Bqun!
I've sent you a message so we can talk about the issues you've seen with our chat filter.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom