Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there! it seems that the word "chango" - "Chango" on bedrock is blocked :babyyoda:
Could it be unlocked? uwu

• Wow
Reactions: Matriox

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
si, parece que es por mojang, la palabra ''chango'' sin nada mas esta bloqueada, pero si dicen ''hola chango'' ahi si se ve, bueno gracias de todos modos captain!

Reactions: Capitan

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Please block the word for the image on the Bedrock network.
1633965780603.png

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Please block the word for the image on the Bedrock network. View attachment 201501
I disagree, but I believe a "You Hoe" or "u ho" "yuu hoe" and stuff like that should be.

I can be a 14 year old playing with the boys on skyblock and saying "Pass the hoe" or "Craft a hoe" and it would get blocked out and kinda ruin that part.

It would be "Pass the Till" over hoe, but idk if they know what a till is. They know nothing of farming Xd

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I disagree, but I believe a "You Hoe" or "u ho" "yuu hoe" and stuff like that should be.

I can be a 14 year old playing with the boys on skyblock and saying "Pass the hoe" or "Craft a hoe" and it would get blocked out and kinda ruin that part.

It would be "Pass the Till" over hoe, but idk if they know what a till is. They know nothing of farming Xd
Ohhh yeah, I completely forgot about SkyBlock... You're right with the first line though, that's what I think should be blocked.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Please block the word for the image on the Bedrock network. View attachment 201501

All of these are implemented already :)

Reactions: tobioikawa

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
And? That's a different word.
People would still use that
“I am going to come in you”
Or like
“I come on your mom”
Phrases should be looked at like
“Come in (dependable words)”
Or “Come on (dependable words)”
Both ways can be used, like “come in here” or “Come on, let’s win”

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
People would still use that
“I am going to come in you”
Or like
“I come on your mom”
Phrases should be looked at like
“Come in (dependable words)”
Or “Come on (dependable words)”
Both ways can be used, like “come in here” or “Come on, let’s win”
That would be bypassing the chat filter and still punishable through a player reporting them, but to prevent it the word itself should be added to the chat filter

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom