Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The longest word in the Dutch language is blocked, I find this very sad!
Kindercarnavalsoptochtvoorbereidingswerkzaamhedenplan

Please do unblock tyverycool

Reactions: Westsi

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Unblock Stasi. Yes i know it sounds like angry moustache mans political party but nobody is going to bother to bypass to say that will they?

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
heya can we add "kys" to the filter, if it hasn't been already? Like half of my reports for threatening are people just saying "kys"
1618852039673.png

Do you have any examples of people using it, because it's already blocked?

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
View attachment 191591
Do you have any examples of people using it, because it's already blocked?

Now that I'm looking thru my reports im seeing that they are all variations. Ill attach some links that you can look at.

Other variations are getting told that they hope "my whole family dies" and "i hope you die in a car crash"

Reactions: Westsi

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They

Now that I'm looking thru my reports im seeing that they are all variations. Ill attach some links that you can look at.

Other variations are getting told that they hope "my whole family dies" and "i hope you die in a car crash"
"my whole family dies" isn't really a direct attack, so not blocking that. Also this is already blocked:
1618877804973.png

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
Can you block “lul” it’s Dutch for “d*ck” but it can also be a typo for lol. So if it could be just blocked then nobody can make that mistake again

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
hello, my friend has had some problems with the word filter and has asked me to report it,
favrourite - word filter request1.png

favourite - word filter mistake2.png

this shows the word "favourite" being filtered from two perspectives. Maybe it can be checked?

Reactions: Camezonda

xDontStarve

Nov 6, 2016
Spain
Remove focus from blocked, or don't block it in parties. And it makes no sense since the word "target" is not blocked but "focus" is. If anyone gets offended by that word then they shouldn't even be online. Focus is a word used in many situations such as "focus in homeworks, focus on that task, etc". It's annoying that I can't tell someone to do something without searching for a synonym. It would be great to have a list of all blocked words.
PS: Wouldn't it be great to get a warning if we sent anything that's been blocked? So we know we have to send it again but in other words (or not send it at all if it's a swear word).

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
PS: Wouldn't it be great to get a warning if we sent anything that's been blocked? So we know we have to send it again but in other words (or not send it at all if it's a swear word).
This used to be a thing, but was removed due to players finding ways to bypass. In this case if someone would say focus and got a message from it, then they’d try to bypass it by saying f0cus or something else. In this case the word focus isn’t bad, but bypassing swearwords is

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
This used to be a thing, but was removed due to players finding ways to bypass. In this case if someone would say focus and got a message from it, then they’d try to bypass it by saying f0cus or something else. In this case the word focus isn’t bad, but bypassing swearwords is
Wait the word "focus" is banned?

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
It seems like the word 'Wanneeer' is blocked. It's a typo my friend made, he meant 'Wanneer' which means When. I don't really see a reason why this word is blocked. So I would suggest to unblock the word 'Wanneeer' or maybe someone can tell me why this word is blocked?

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
It seems like the word 'Wanneeer' is blocked. It's a typo my friend made, he meant 'Wanneer' which means When. I don't really see a reason why this word is blocked. So I would suggest to unblock the word 'Wanneeer' or maybe someone can tell me why this word is blocked?
It was a false block. We don't just block random words, they get blocked from other filters.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom