• not a good idea

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceThiccAss

Novice Member
Apr 27, 2017
I thought about it after only people with a rank can chat color's but what anybody can now is the chat much more colorful and much more fun instead of stone not that they can all colors but the colors 1,2,3,4,5 Then I think all that could be a good thing:cube_light:

Attachments

• x5.jpg,q1488569643.pagespeed.ic.VYO8txf202.jpg
    x5.jpg,q1488569643.pagespeed.ic.VYO8txf202.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 72

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't agree because people won't buy a rank because they already can talk in chat colour. Maybe not all of them But they won't need them. Unless it would look weir If there's a stone ranker that have the premission to talk in color, and Maybe Some people would spam/rank faking. I don't agree sorry.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Hey
I know you want to chat with colors, but i think if you have a rank it's way more better.... You have a rank, and your name is then a color too, i don't really see the point to add this, don't like it.

- Fariss -

Sorry for my english.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Heuu, Idont like iT sorry! But Everyone Will chat with colors And Buy a rank then You have colors! ;)

- Twan
That's really true, he can always win a rank giveaway, sometimes they do a giveaway on livestreams, and grey is a really dark color.. So i don't really to mix colors with the color grey.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
That's really true, he can always win a rank giveaway, sometimes they do a giveaway on livestreams, and grey is a really dark color.. So i don't really to mix colors with the color grey.
Yeah, Win a rank on a Giveaway, What you Said Nothing Mixes with dark gray! :)

Reactions: Fristey

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Im against it, Because it will decrease the amount of perks that ranks got.
Also, Less people will buy ranks, since Stone ranks has some perks

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
No please, I already think that players with ranks don't have much things to do.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Hey, if we give non-rankers the ability to use chat colours, the chat will explode. Everyone will use different colours what will make it harder to follow the chat. People gave their opinion above and many disagree. Sorry, but this will not get added onto the network. Thanks for your suggestion though! :)

~Locked this thread to prevent necro-posting and further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.