Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
Not so long ago i did some charity streams and this Saturday I will donate the money. Since I have more time right now I want to stream 4 weeks straight. If i miss a day I will double the money.

Let me know some charity suggestions since there's way too many of them!

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Not so long ago i did some charity streams and this Saturday I will donate the money. Since I have more time right now I want to stream 4 weeks straight. If i miss a day I will double the money.

In principle, it is a wonderful thing from you. I suggest that you include in the broadcast a lot of interesting ideas throughout the four weeks. As for good charitable ideas, I also suggest that you donate to gamers in need.

• Heart
Reactions: s4mways

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
In principle, it is a wonderful thing from you. I suggest that you include in the broadcast a lot of interesting ideas throughout the four weeks. As for good charitable ideas, I also suggest that you donate to gamers in need.
Currently i've been told to give it to children in need so it's sort of similar?

Reactions: asqsk

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Currently i've been told to give it to children in need so it's sort of similar?
Giving to needy children is better than all things, but you asked for suggestions and I expected that they revolve around games. If you can give to children, then giving them is better.

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
Giving to needy children is better than all things, but you asked for suggestions and I expected that they revolve around games. If you can give to children, then giving them is better.
Hopefully i'll be able to do bigger things than this in the future :p

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

great job (:
if you were to donate it to a dutch charitable organisation, please take a look at www.cbf.nl and do research on how it spends its money, as you don't want 30% of it to go to administration (CEO's Ibiza trip)

• Heart
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom