Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the Price be Increased?

• Yes

• No - Please give me a response why you oppose this idea.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dezant

Sep 29, 2019
I don't think that'll be a good idea. In bedrock the Obsidian price is so low EggWars has only a few player compared to the other game modes. Sometimes I play and I'll win because the game is never ending; so the other players leave the game. If it wasn't for my almost unlimited playing time and dedication to winning I would of left the game too.The low cost of obsidion makes the game boring. I can hardly stand playing more than 1 game of eggseggwars and my friends never want to play it because of the obsidian and long game duration..

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I barely use obsidian myself, but I actually would argue for the exact opposite: make obsidian even cheaper.

The more gold you needs to cover their egg, the longer some of the players will choose to sit on their islands. There are enough campers and players that take ages before they decide to do something besides sitting on their island. Higher costs for obsidian would only promote that.

So, this is a big no for me.

Neowyld

Jul 30, 2019
The price for obsidian is fine. There are maps where you can beat the gold gen and rush, and the price for a diamond pickaxe is incredibly cheap in OP. It's more than sufficient. Most times, I don't even use anything passed the first diamond tier. Mid control should be valued higher than early rushing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom