Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubo ㅤ

Well-Known Member
Jul 12, 2016
363
253
139
Yes, would be very good because you can differentiate it better in the chat and is more beautiful.
 

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I want to suggest to change the colors of /fmsg currently they're orange and yellow, with most games it's quite difficult to tell when you recieve a message from someone as it blends in with the kill/deaths in the chat. Especially on games like FFA as the chat gets spammed with kills and deaths. I personally don't know which colors would be better, but I feel like it should be changed.

LrsrxLl.jpg
Great idea. I think green would be a good color for fmsg's, as we rarely use green in text.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom