Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add island converter button to the profile settings

• Total voters

Turvallin3H

Aug 27, 2016
I think it would be nice to be able to change your island type from solo to co-op so if you decide to play with friends on your own island you could do that. the convert button could be found from the profile settings menu and clicking it would convert the island.

What do you think, should cubecraft add this feature? vote above ^^

King_Reno

Feb 21, 2020
Netherlands
They really do need to add this! Just as Bruni said ^^ I did not know in the beginning how the profile things worked and did not have a clue that you could not play with friends on the solo island

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Great suggestion! I also thought of some kind of feature like this. ~ 2 weeks ago I started playing and I was very excited, but I didn’t know yet that you could also have a co-op island. I was already at Jungle when I realized it and I thought I am so far now I don’t want to lose my current progress. Now I’m at Savannah on my solo island, so I really don’t want to lose the progress but I also want to play with my friends. So this could definitely solve that issue. +1

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Would be really cool and useful actually. If you want to set your first island (which is now a private island) to co-op for example. But I am not sure if this would be possible with server space because I heard from someone that 5 players on one co-op island is the max to run the servers smoothly. Though, would be very useful imo.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
will you comeback cubecraft Ender?
Don't ask me what happened to the other 8
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #67-
The name for the shape of Pringles is called a "Hyperbolic Paraboloid."
Top Bottom