Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
If you want to reply/quote that ^ then use this so you dont ping the entire voting team
Bruh people say “I agree” if the like it how it is. If they want something changed. A plain and simple “I agree” isn’t doing any harm. You shouldn’t be warned for stating you opinion on the matter that is being discussed.

Reactions: Katsia Stray

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Bruh people say “I agree” if the like it how it is. If they want something changed. A plain and simple “I agree” isn’t doing any harm. You shouldn’t be warned for stating you opinion on the matter that is being discussed.
The thing is, you don't need to make an post purely to say that you agree - that's what the like buttons is for. Posting a message when you agree/disagree (but don't say why) clutters up the thread and makes it harder and more annoying to see the replies with actual useful feedback. It also opens up the possibility of like/message farming as they're unnecessary posts that they don't need to post, and often get likes from it, which is bannable itself.

Reactions: Katsia Stray

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Then say why you disagree instead of just dragging down the suggestion without valid context.

I disagree because there’s nothing wrong with saying I agree, especially if the thread doesn’t have a poll

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Just wanted to say that I also find that it can be really annoying when people add nothing to the conversation since it literally is a suggestion where things should be discussed and just saying you agree doesn't really help at all. I disagree with the 'add a poll' thing unless it's repeated multiple times since that really just isn't necessary.

You're right though, it's a fact that this specific rule is kind of unclear, like what would be considered pointless? Because people that say something like "+1" aren't really adding anything valuable to the conversation at all, so wouldn't that just be a pointless post in itself?

8AC75979-ADEA-4F28-BBF0-FAE9574C18F9.jpeg

Like KitsuneToru mentioned you can literally just press the like button, there's no need to type +1 since it means the exact same thing. It is a pointless message that would also just add to ones messages/likes, which already is against the rules.

Even though it can lead to breaking the farming messages/likes rule, I don't think this should be punishable but really just avoided like @Katsia Stray said. I feel like people shouldn't be held back to express how they feel (even if it really just ends up being +1). It would get a kind of complicated to explain every little thing that would be considered pointless, that's probably why it is the way it is right now.

The escalation system is broken, the main way of getting a thread escalted is to have a member of the admin team stumble upon it by pure chance - most other suggestions get completely ignored.
This is very true and it's a shame because there are many good suggestions that just get ignored. Suggestions should be prioritized more because feedback is important for things to improve.

Ben

Aug 4, 2020
Radcliffe
Pronouns
He/They
Agree with this wholeheartedly. When I read the replies to a post, it's not very helpful to read the same message written in five different ways by different people (especially in support posts!), nor is it helpful to see a lot of low effort replies.

I get that people like expressing their opinions but that can be expressed with a poll in most cases, rather than people just replying with +1 or -1. For the record, quality over quantity - you can have 500 posts, but if they're all low effort then you're not really impressing anyone 😜

Members Online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
Top Bottom