Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Yes, but with some differences (please describe)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
My suggestion is little update for CubeCraft Discord. Changelog channel will be divided to 2 channels:
changelog-java
changelog-bedrock

Why it should be better?
Because Bedrock-only players will be able to disable notifications in java changelog, and Java-only players will be able to disable notifications in bedrock changelog. That means - when someone don´t care about Java, they won´t have to receive notifications from things happening on java, just from bedrock.
It should be more clear to separate changes happening on CubeCraft into 2 channels.

How about global changelog?
Global changelog = discord/forums changelog. These changes are not happening often, so they can be posted in both channels, if they relate to both platforms (java, bedrock). changelog-global channel seems unnecessary for me.

What do you think about this? Leave a comment under this thread. Personaly I am the one who is disabling all discord notifications, and enabling only that what I need to have orderly Discord.

Reactions: _BercouliKoB_

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Personally I'm in two minds about this, although it would be nice to have them split it would also just add a bit of clutter in my opinion. But it would also be helpful for external communities that only deal with one version if they choose to follow the changelog.
tldr: I wouldn't mind if it was changed or not.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
hai hai,
I think at the moment it is already pretty well arranged,
especially I find it superfluous because there are already quite a lot of channels in the discord server

so for me it wouldn't have to.

have a nice day,
DutchNub

Reactions: Geodas11
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom