Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Last one for now :)

This time I'd like to talk about how suggestions that got escalated sometimes just stay quiet until they have disappeared in the mist of time. This seems like quite a problem to me, as some of those suggestions were actually very good.

That's why I suggest keeping the thread sort of 'updated'. For example, saying in there when it's being considered by the staff team, or when it's been brought up in the staff team and, most certainly, when it has been decided to not do anything with it. Like this it'd give a feeling that the suggestion hasn't been forgotten, and that something is actually happening behind the scenes. Right now it sometimes feels as though suggestions get forgotten when they've been escalated and nothing has happened for 2 months.

Don't forget to vote on the poll and let me know why you don't agree if you don't.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I disagree, an escalation does not mean that its being added, If it has been escalated it may get forgotten, because all an escalation means is that it is being forwarded. If it isn't moved forward in development then the suggestion is forgotten, it may have been good but it wasn't added, and that is the end of it. I really see no need for this

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Of course an escalation doesn't mean it gets added. But you could at least say things like "This has been brought up to staff." or "This has been rejected and won't be implemented." Just to show us that you haven't forgotten about it, and that something is actually happening. Some people are doubting that CubeCraft is actually listening to us, and that's certainly not profitable for you guys. If you'd give some clarity it would stop people from drawing their own conclusions which will be something like "CubeCraft doesn't listen to us. They pretend to but they don't."

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally disagree I would love to keep the system as it at the moment, and I undoubtedly agree with @ItzEnd3r
Probably if there updates in the futures support your suggestion, therefore, I would like to see it.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't exactly understand what you mean here?
I mean exactly here if there a new update to the futures that are will support your suggestion or need your suggestion, etc., therefore, I would like to see your suggestion in the server, regrettably, I do not like it, I would like to keep everything like it.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
You would like to see it but you would like to keep it the same. Isn't that the exact opposite?
As I said if there ''a new update supported your suggestion'' but exactly I would love to see it ''if there a new update needs your suggestion'' At the moment, unfortunately, I wouldn't like it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom