Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, so we all know what potpvp is. I think cubecraft has made a small mistake with their potpvp, and I'm just here to point it out in hopes that it can be changed.

The problem is that 1.9 has saturation, and you can heal MUCH faster then in 1.8. In 1.9, you can just pearl away and then steak up, and heal back to full in like 10 seconds, which completely removes the need for healing potions.

And of course, I have a fix. Cubecraft should implement and anti-saturation effect to the potpvp kit. This way, you can still eat steak so you can still sprint, but you wont get the massive healing buff from the steak, and that will return the need to use potions.

If you have never really played 1.8 pvp, I'm guessing you will say no, but those of you who are familiar with 1.8 potpvp will probably agree that steak is way to op in 1.9

Thanks,
Owl

PS: Option 2 in the poll is "No" (explain)" So please for the love of god if you dont agree please explain why. It is impossible to make changes when people vote no and give 0 feedback

Reactions: _JoSee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom