Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I know than most of people playing cubecraft is from UK, EU but if you look another’s big servers, most of it are hosted on NA.
And a lot of people are from NA too.
I think if CubeCraft change his host to North America, the data player will be increased. Is just a suggestion.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Cubecraft is a British/European server and most of the players like you said are from Europe. Simply changing the host from France to the USA wouldn't mean more players will start playing, but rather would mean some (If not most) players will either leave or simply complain about there being no European host.
Yes It would mean North and South American players will have a easier time playing, but for the majority of the playerbase being European that will not be the case.

Last edited:

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Cubecraft is a British/European server and most of the players like you said are from Europe. Simply changing the host from France to the USA wouldn't mean more players will start playing, but rather would mean some (If not most) players will either leave or simply complain about there no European host.
Yes It would mean North and South American players will have a easier time playing, but for the majority of the playerbase being European that will not be the case.
Like 1 year ago CubeCraft was NA, how was it? Good ?

The_king37

Jan 20, 2020
I know than most of people playing cubecraft is from UK, EU but if you look another’s big servers, most of it are hosted on NA.
And a lot of people are from NA too.
I think if CubeCraft change his host to North America, the data player will be increased. Is just a suggestion.
It is not likely to happen, but maybe there could be 2 servers, 1 in europe and 1 in NA. Otherwise it will not happen that it will change.
Still nice question!:)

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I fully disagree with this, like this it will be blaming for Asians and for Arab community, we already have 70-150 ping while it is hosted in Euorpe and if they moved it to North America, we will have 250+ ping, this would be blaming for us so I disagree it.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
If CubeCraft were to change from EU to NA, they would have to move the entire data station. A lot of other servers have multiple data stations across the globe (US, EU, JA), but because CubeCraft’s servers are so powerful, they spread across the globe. That’s what I’ve heard, anyway.
I don’t think it’s necessary to get an entire new data station and move the whole company to NA. My connection to CubeCraft is fine, and I’m literally on the opposite side of the planet in AU/NZ!
Anyways, thanks for the suggestion :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom