• change to concrete

Results are only viewable after voting.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
There already is a thread like this for bedrock but this would be a nice change for both platforms.
Changing the stained terracotta in the shops for the colored concrete would give us more vibrant and nicer colors in my opinion.
I just wanted to make a suggestion about this to see how others think about it and if we can get this implemented in the game.

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London
I agree because in my own opinion concrete looks much more smooth and bright then Terracotta hence why I've chosen to vote for concrete :)

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
My god pls no. I will burn my eyes if I build with the bright concrete
I mean we are already getting the new maps with the more vibrant colors. I don't think it would be that bad and just look a bit nicer.

Reactions: Chango

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
There already is a thread like this for bedrock but this would be a nice change for both platforms.
Changing the stained terracotta in the shops for the colored concrete would give us more vibrant and nicer colors in my opinion.
I just wanted to make a suggestion about this to see how others think about it and if we can get this implemented in the game.
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it slightly faster to break concrete than terracotta.

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
My god pls no. I will burn my eyes if I build with the bright concrete
Hey!! concrete blocks are actually more colorful than bright.. and as @bawbygirl said above, we are already getting the new maps with the more vibrant colors... Yes, it's a little faster to break the terracotta than the concrete, but they can add more efficiency to the pickaxe and vote for time 🤷‍♂️

1625187357484.png

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
That's literally the most unnecessary post i have ever seen.

IGN: Craftinggamer999
Level: 45

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Not as unnecessary as yours.
Imagine reacting to someone reacting on an unnecessary post. I Changed my mind now, That's literally the most unnecessary post i have ever seen

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
If this doesn't get added, you could (if possible) make the terracotta blocks in your texture pack a bit more vibrant and saturated. Eggwars players don't like changes to the game at all (just look at the last update, where the auto-build things got added), and apparently it changes the breaking time which will throw off players that have been playing the game for a while.
Imagine reacting to someone reacting on an unnecessary post. I Changed my mind now, That's literally the most unnecessary post i have ever seen

You do realize that you reacted back to that post, right?
Also you can add a signature (that bottom text you paste in every post) automatically by going to settings -> signature.

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
You do realize that you reacted back to that post, right?
Also you can add a signature (that bottom text you paste in every post) automatically by going to settings -> signature.
Did you just catch me reacting to post of someone reacting to a post from someone reacting to a post that is unnecessary? Also I always change it so that's why I don't do it.

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
In my opinion, we should keep the terracottas that we are used to. In new maps, concretes, which are brighter, are used for builds and it helps us seperate the placed blocks which are darker from the built blocks which are brighter.

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
keep terracota, i like to use german / russian texturepacks on MCBE, where the terracotta has marked edges, I see it more feasible to change to concrete in the constructions (which would take too long) but in blocks that you carry in your inventory in modalities such as eggwars or blockwars you can keep terracotta

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.