Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

lSyap_

Dec 16, 2016
Good afternoon I come to see if you could make a change of account in my main account I have rank "Diamond" and I want to pass it to my new account I do not know if it would be a nuisance I have all 2 accounts in Case they ask that it is not my account I have questions of Security with 2 emails are mine

Main Account: lSyap_
New Account: Sayapi

If they need evidence that they are mine the accounts I am willing to spend them I hope they help me greetings

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I it not possible to transfer ranks from account to account. Only if you have a good reason for it like your account got hacked or something like that.
This isn't a good reason for a rank to get transfered.
Thanks. :)

@YounB

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Good afternoon I come to see if you could make a change of account in my main account I have rank "Diamond" and I want to pass it to my new account I do not know if it would be a nuisance I have all 2 accounts in Case they ask that it is not my account I have questions of Security with 2 emails are mine

Main Account: lSyap_
New Account: Sayapi

If they need evidence that they are mine the accounts I am willing to spend them I hope they help me greetings
I'm sorry but you cannot do that. Others might want to and people will steal and troll. Lock @YounB ?

lSyap_

Dec 16, 2016
Is that in the account that I have the diamond rank as there was a moment that I use a person and I banish it from all sides: c please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom