Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be Implemented?

• Total voters

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I have been having an extremly difficult time trying to understand what in my feed is new and what isn't. It has lead me to missing out on so many things because it's basically impossible to remember or tell by the minimal colour difference that I've already seen some of these notifications. And I end up reviewing content that I've already seen for a second time. So I'm suggesting to please change the background colour of already seen notifications to something VERY noticeable because the current one is just impossible to distinguish.

The first notification is new, and the rest are old. Do you see how the colour is barely different? It's really hard to tell, I hope this is changed soon c:
wqfqwgqwg.PNG

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have been having an extremly difficult time trying to understand what in my feed is new and what isn't. It has lead me to missing out on so many things because it's basically impossible to remember or tell by the minimal colour difference that I've already seen some of these notifications. And I end up reviewing content that I've already seen for a second time. So I'm suggesting to please change the background colour of already seen notifications to something VERY noticeable because the current one is just impossible to distinguish.

The first notification is new, and the rest are old. Do you see how the colour is barely different? It's really hard to tell, I hope this is changed soon c:
View attachment 167956
It's a bit of an issue for me as well, and it's a bit annoying, I can agree.
Changing the colour to something like bright red will make things more understandable and easier to read.
That's the colour that I suggest.

Reactions: Eli

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Either, implementing colour codes or potential tags will allow for players to figure out which is which. I can see and understand that this can be an issue.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I agree, with the old cubecraft website I was lost on everything. But the new update made it much better but needs improvement on new/seen messages. Maybe adding color to help tell the difference between the two or adding an obvious [Seen] or [New] bar in the corner or something.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom