Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mynameishan

Apr 19, 2020
change-my-mind1.jpg

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
The builder kit is actually one of the best kits in EggWars. Here's why, so you start off with 10 blocks which you can use on anything. Well some maps, the spawn islands are really close to the middle, like the Easter Map in duo's. So I will bridge over and die. Why would you kill yourself? Well you immediatly respon with the 10 blocks which you can use to finishing bridging. Or if your playing with a teammate if they get a builder kit, you'll be at spawn at the same speed. 2nd, you can use the builder kit to protect your egg. If you efficent you can cover all sides with only 5 blocks leaving the other 5 to your dispossle. 3rd, going back to what I said about small maps, you can use the blocks trying to quick bridge to other bases (which is what I do), this also works very well with teammates. You want to get to people bases as fast you can right when the game starts, because I would say it takes about a solid minute and a half if yoou want full leather gear and a stone sword and blocks.

Hope this changes your mind!

Mynameishan

Apr 19, 2020
The builder kit is actually one of the best kits in EggWars. Here's why, so you start off with 10 blocks which you can use on anything. Well some maps, the spawn islands are really close to the middle, like the Easter Map in duo's. So I will bridge over and die. Why would you kill yourself? Well you immediatly respon with the 10 blocks which you can use to finishing bridging. Or if your playing with a teammate if they get a builder kit, you'll be at spawn at the same speed. 2nd, you can use the builder kit to protect your egg. If you efficent you can cover all sides with only 5 blocks leaving the other 5 to your dispossle. 3rd, going back to what I said about small maps, you can use the blocks trying to quick bridge to other bases (which is what I do), this also works very well with teammates. You want to get to people bases as fast you can right when the game starts, because I would say it takes about a solid minute and a half if yoou want full leather gear and a stone sword and blocks.

I just wanted to see how people reacted but wow you did a pretty good job.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her

This is an amazing explanation, and to add on this. The other kits are well, why would you want cake? It give almost not saturation so is pretty much useless food. And the miner (is it called that, can’t remember?) is fine but the pickaxe is really slow, so buying one is most of the time a better idea!

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020

very good explanation but i play a lot of eggwars and the things that you said was true but in this case (this happens to me a lot when the people rush with this kit)
ye sure you break his/hers egg but you die because you have no armor and btw for this to work the islands need to be close soo while you respawn he/she gets to your island he/she puts blocks on your bridge and breaks the egg while you try to get armor to fight in the middle of shoping he/she kills you and that's that you die game over.

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
very good explanation but i play a lot of eggwars and the things that you said was true but in this case (this happens to me a lot when the people rush with this kit)
ye sure you break his/hers egg but you die because you have no armor and btw for this to work the islands need to be close soo while you respawn he/she gets to your island he/she puts blocks on your bridge and breaks the egg while you try to get armor to fight in the middle of shoping he/she kills you and that's that you die game over.
Yes this is very common, and I understand the flaws with my strat.

Reactions: Aspect_Unity

TerrorNotMe

Apr 19, 2020

This is kinda retarded the builder kit is one of the best if not the best kit on eggwars bedrock

1. It provideds you with 10 blocks and if you jump off the map after using them you get another 10 until a certain amount of time but this allows you to get to mid
2. you can use this for a egg defense so you dont need to waste time when you get you blocks in the beginning

There is a lot more reasons but frankly im lazy

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom