Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is the diamond block kit the kit you use the most?

• Yes

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I think it's op

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
IMO it is not OP, it is just the simplest one to use and you don't have to change the way you use it in each map, whereas other kits can give you more of a benefit if you use it right + use it in the right map

D

Deleted member 492126

If I play Lucky Block, I use the Diamond Kit. I know that's really powerful and many players using the kit when I play it. If you look at the Diamond Pickaxe kit. Its not really good, because you can make a diamond pickaxe if you got the diamond block. So, thats why I think it's really powerful, because you got 6 diamonds left.
Yes and that's exactly why it needs to be nerfed, because it's powerful compared to the rest of kits.
IMO it is not OP, it is just the simplest one to use and you don't have to change the way you use it in each map, whereas other kits can give you more of a benefit if you use it right + use it in the right map
it's simple indeed, but that doesn't mean it is not OP.
whereas other kits can give you more of a benefit if you use it right + use it in the right map
For example?
If I play I use this kit all the time, but everyone can buy this kit.
As I have already mentioned before, "everyone can use it, therefore it is not OP" is not a valid reason to not nerf the kit. You can unlock around 20 kits in Lucky Islands, and 99% of the players use this one. This shouldn't be a thing; all kits should be good, not only one.

This is so simple yet many people don't seem to understand it. Only ONE kit out of 20 (20!) is used, and something has to be done about it. It's very easy to get no armor and no weapon at the start of the game for new players who haven't unlocked this kit, which results in other players destroying them very easily. It also gives you a huge advantage because you get a diamond sword (the strongest weapon) and diamond leggings, while random steves are struggling to find a wooden sword.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom