• Yes, but longer than 30 seconds

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey everyone, while playing Blockwars today I noticed something that I think should be changed. The build time as only 20 seconds is not enough. In some games, my flag was taken almost instantly and this was extremely frustrating. What I'm proposing is to extend the build time to 30 seconds. This doesn't make the game an absurd amount longer and could give people more of a chance to defend. Please vote in the poll, and if you vote no reply why.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone, while playing Blockwars today I noticed something that I think should be changed. The build time as only 20 seconds is not enough. In some games, my flag was taken almost instantly and this was extremely frustrating. What I'm proposing is to extend the build time to 30 seconds. This doesn't make the game an absurd amount longer and could give people more of a chance to defend. Please vote in the poll, and if you vote no reply why.

Build Time on Java is around 2 minutes I believe, and that typically is enough time, for Bedrock I'd say a minute would be acceptable, the amount of time now is so fast we don't even have a chance. +1

Reactions: Technosword

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Build Time on Java is around 2 minutes I believe, and that typically is enough time, for Bedrock I'd say a minute would be acceptable, the amount of time now is so fast we don't even have a chance. +1
yeah, rn there is really no point in trying to build because you can never cover the core in time, i would say either make it 30 seconds or 1 min

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I think that the build time is fine. I can easily protect my flag in 20 seconds and the opponents always fully protect their eggs in 20 seconds. Even if you don't have enough time you can always build in the game itself.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Build time is too long as it is on bedrock, java it is needed but because speedbridging exists bedrock does not need to be brought up to 30 seconds

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Build time is too long as it is on bedrock, java it is needed but because speedbridging exists bedrock does not need to be brought up to 30 seconds
It’s already been implemented, so this thread will be locked. Start a new thread if you have problems with the new build time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom