Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Hello I am Levi_the_pro and I want cubecraft to change the map pirates on blockwars java because the map is unfair the one team has an advantage over the other team because of how the map is made.

How is the map unfair?
The map is unfair in 2 ways which I both want to be changed. The 1st way is the spawn location of both teams the one team spawns on the other side of the ship so not near the Flag and the other team spawns next to they're flag making it very easy to defend. The other problem is that you have a 2 block height of the end of the ship and on the ship of the one team is the 2 block height on the side of the flag and the other team has this near the spawn location on the other side of the flag. This gives a huge advantage since I can't even get up to their flag if I and none of my teammates have the blocks kit.

How it could be fixed
I believe it could be fixed by simply making the 2 pirate ships have the same layout. I would make the layout that you dont spawn near the flag and the 2 block height is on the side of where you spawn so not near the flag so you won't get spawn killed or just remove it.

Disclaimer:
I do not know in which versions of Minecraft this is I have only seen that it's like this in 1.8 java it could be different in bedrock and 1.9 I do not know

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom