Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SilicoFlare

Jul 19, 2022
Land of Controversy
Pronouns
He/Him
So I was playing CTF today, and I observed that whoever of my team took the flag was falling into the void even though i personally was at the only Parkour and ensures they crossed it safely. When I went back to base I saw that one of my teammates had dug out a moat around the flag into the void. I thought it was for safety, and I was making a bridge for the incoming flag, but that teammate mined the block exactly under me and I fell into the void. How was she able to mine blocks under her own teammates?? It wasn't possible before.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Ok,but may i know what is your suggestion?

if you feel it is a bug or you feel someone was crossing teamate,you can report them throught the report part.
Just friendly remind,here isn't the best place to report bug or rule breakers :)

SilicoFlare

Jul 19, 2022
Land of Controversy
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok,but may i know what is your suggestion?

if you feel it is a bug or you feel someone was crossing teamate,you can report them throught the report part.
Just friendly remind,here isn't the best place to report bug or rule breakers :)
Oh. I am sorry.. it's not exactly a bug, but a problem with the update, or what? I don't know what to categorise it under. Please help me with it.

The long and short is that players are able to mine blocks underneath their own teammates, which was not possible before.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom