Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nie_kabel

Feb 26, 2021
Can we have some of challenges in sw ew li some like no sword chellengs or no dead chellengs in eggwars and when you complite the chellange you gonna get 2x XP?

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Can we have some of challenges in sw ew li some like no sword chellengs or no dead chellengs in eggwars and when you complite the chellange you gonna get 2x XP?
There already are daily challenges + achievements that give EXP and points, so I would say no, sorry
Also, this is not the correct subforum for your suggestion, this subforum is for introductions :P

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
You didn't specify which platform you were talking about but I was talking about Java. I don't know about Bedrock since I am new to Bedrock

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
In the lobby if you click on your head (in the hotbar) and then click the diamond you will see the three levels of daily challenges. They offer XP, Cubelets, and points. The challenges themselves are a bit more basic than what you have suggested and mainly consist of 'win games' or 'get kills', but it's the same concept. If you really want more complicated challenges like you alluded to, I think you should make a new post about a revamp to daily challenges directly, but personally I don't see the need. The challenges are good as they are IMO and are difficult enough to provide a challenge, but easy enough that you can finish all three in a very reasonable amount of play time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom