Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nosem

Mar 16, 2020
Hallo allemaal, dit voorstel is voor spelers die gewoon in de lobby rondhangen. Om ze plezier te geven, zou ik een muntsysteem willen toevoegen. Je hebt het waarschijnlijk al op een paar andere servers gezien, dus ik vraag me af waarom deze niet?

Het commando kan "/ cf" zijn. Dat staat voor "Coin Flip".
En dan kun je zo'n kleur kiezen en dan tegen andere mensen spelen.
Omdat levels moeilijker te krijgen zijn, raad ik aan om "Punten" of "Buitpunten" te gebruiken. Ik geef toch de voorkeur aan "Punten".

Dus dit gaat gewoon om plezier en om iets sneller punten te krijgen.

"./cf help"
Dit kan gewoon een ander commando zijn, met een beetje uitleg.

"./cf 100" "./cf 1000"
U kunt verschillende nummers hebben! ;)

Hopelijk vind je dit voorstel leuk!
En dan zie ik je bij mijn volgende voorstel!
Vind je mijn voorstellen leuk, zoals deze en
Antwoord! :)

Bedankt! ;)

Reactions: person9595

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
@EasterFin
Hi everyone, this proposal is for players just hanging out in the lobby. To give them pleasure I would like to add a coin system. You've probably seen it on a few other servers already, so I'm wondering why not these?

The command can be "/ cf". That stands for "Coin Flip".
And then you can choose such a color and then play against other people.
Since levels are more difficult to get, I recommend using "Points" or "Loot Points". I still prefer "Points".

So this is just about fun and getting points a little faster.

"./cf help"
This could just be another command, with a little explanation.

"./cf 100" "./cf 1000"
You can have different numbers! ;)

Hopefully you like this proposal!
And then I'll see you at my next proposal!
Do you like my proposals, like this and
Answer! :)

Thanks! ;)

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
First I wanted to say. If you make a suggestion, as EasterFin said and D_U_T_C_H did make your suggestion in English, on that way more people can understand it. Also maybe you can add a poll?

Now it’s time for my opinion. I think this would be a simple, but good feature. It would be fun doing stuff with others when you’re talking with them. It’s a yes for me.
+1

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I think it would be funny to add. But I should remove the idea of playing with points because how are we able to get coins to play with? Maybe by voting but then you could just farm them by voting instead off using cf. It could also be a limited gadget for ranks only maybe iron and higher and plus rank.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I think this is a great idea but it should be added that you played against someone else and they need too accept it and then you could be playing for real points that are earned in game.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
This would be fun to have. I've always wanted something to do with my leftover coins.

+1

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think this is an amazing idea! I've seen this on other servers and it's a LOT of fun. I think a lot of people will enjoy this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom