Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
I think that censoring words in party’s shouldn’t be a thing, since if you invite one of your friends to a party yall should communicate in whatever way you feel, and if some words get censored I can’t talk about some topics and the other day even some words such as game names were also censored, i pretty much think this should be removed,

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I think that censoring words in party’s shouldn’t be a thing, since if you invite one of your friends to a party yall should communicate in whatever way you feel, and if some words get censored I can’t talk about some topics and the other day even some words such as game names were also censored, i pretty much think this should be removed,

I agree as long as they are appropriate words. Sometimes when you are trying to explain something to someone, it becomes impossible due to the limitations of the filter.

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree as long as they are appropriate words. Sometimes when you are trying to explain something to someone, it becomes impossible due to the limitations of the filter.
I mean they haven’t censored swearing but

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom