Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
Hello guys! I'm telling you the story of my CCG life.

It all started when I wanted to find a hide and seek server. I went to Minecraft Forums and found Cubecraft! I got in the hide and seek maps and got fun. Later, I LOVED creative once I got in it. I built an AWESOME plot as a stone, but @Catzilla24 deleted it:mad:, so after I donated I made it a parkour plot. Then kitPvP came. As a stone, I loved to blow up weaklings as a suicide bomber. Then Christmas came, at the morning I donated to gold and I got really excited to play cuz ppl LOVED donators, so it was my chance, and of course, it happened. I got friends like max_y_million, @MorganPlayzMc , @Aimee2323 (she was my first donator and staff friend when I was a stone), and then @caliocean came. @SGTkuzey came at the first days as a stone. Then I met @musemat when I was a young gold. On my first gold Sunday, problems came. I found a hacker, but a guy called Zombie_Slayer_88 was calling me jealous and inmature (I told him that I had the Asperger Syndrome, but he/she ignored me:mad:). Then aces1243 was the first griefer I met. He griefed my BEAUTIFUL CASTLE MALL :(:(:(:(:(! Ikit (I knew it) cuz I denied him on my parkour plot for cheating and Ikit on that moment because he took revenge by griefing. Then @tahatii was the guy who frustrated me the MOST cuz he was saying in chat like commands for dogs with MY NAME! I got REALLY FRUSTRATED THAT I WANTED TO KILL HIM AT THAT MOMENT :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!
But I retired that when he got mod. @PinkStr3ak then was my friend when I donated and I got happy when she got mod (So she was my 2nd friend that is now staff), then caliocean came and became mod. I met @gedas001 when I was active in the forums and then I found him in the server. I'm still playing, and hope one day, as Aimee, Pink and cali got mod, I wish I'll too. ;):)

So that's my story in CCG.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom