Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Feel free to use this thread to express your important opinion, state amazing facts and literally any debate you'd normally have in the well-known 'CCG Memes' thread.

Spicy drama is always a plus.

Credits to @TheJeroen for the title of this thread before I get sued.

Reactions: Cutee
D

Deleted member 169486

Ooooh my time to shine. I will try not to start a witch hunt against snowflake management, but I can't promise anything.

So first, I feel suggestions are not handled nearly as well as they should be. A majority of suggestions are just QoL things that really should be seperated from major things like games and updates ideas. And then the necro-posting rule comes in and wrecks everything, because someone will have a suggestion, lots of people will have opinions, then QoL things come and push it away, until someone finds it and replies, which just gets locked. Then someone else makes the same suggestion, people reply, gets lost, locked, repeat. Which brings me to my next point,

There is a huge disconnect between the staff and the players. Management claims they listen to players in suggestions, which at times you do, but there's a huge issue with that. I've made a little timeline below to help you understand my point.

January - Player A suggests update 1, a moderator sees it, management likes it, and developers begin working on it.

February - Player B suggests update 1 again, which gets locked two weeks later, then Player C does the same. This whole time management knew it was being worked on and didn't say anything.

March - April - A few more people suggest update 1 yet again, management still not saying anything.

June - Update 1 is released.

Don't believe this happens? Just look at speed eggwars, no projectiles, or enderpearls in normal eggwars.

Now, one of you wannabes is going to say "tHEy wAn't iT tO bE a SurPriSe!1!1!!1!!" but really, has that worked out well? Most of UHC was a surprise, and that crashed and burned, just like blockband did. Had they had beta testing for it, management would have known people didn't like it and stop development.

Another issue might be that they don't want to get people's hopes up about a new update and then not be able to do it, but if people here can't handle a little disappointment they aren't cut out for life in general.

But the disconnect doesn't end there. Management is so shady, and silence the people who ask questions about what's going on. Hubert and Marieke were both banned, and management still hasn't said anything months later. Apparently Mac wasn't as great as he seems, yet no one can say why, and Tacosbefriends is still around even after complaints have been brought to John. On top of all of this, Quetzi is still locking threads at time when they should be left open.

And then there's the issue with the chat filter. Once the "better" one was released, no one liked it, and then Sophie suggested a great idea, having three options for people to choose, a full filter, blocking the whole message, a semi filter, blocking just the word, or no filter, where nothing is blocked. Then of course, there's the issue of party chat filters, I believe, they shouldn't be there, A party is usually a group of good friends who know each other well. If you don't like what someone in a party is saying, disable chat or leave.

That's my current opinion, but trust me, I have more.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Ooooh my time to shine. I will try not to start a witch hunt against snowflake management, but I can't promise anything.

So first, I feel suggestions are not handled nearly as well as they should be. A majority of suggestions are just QoL things that really should be seperated from major things like games and updates ideas. And then the necro-posting rule comes in and wrecks everything, because someone will have a suggestion, lots of people will have opinions, then QoL things come and push it away, until someone finds it and replies, which just gets locked. Then someone else makes the same suggestion, people reply, gets lost, locked, repeat. Which brings me to my next point,

There is a huge disconnect between the staff and the players. Management claims they listen to players in suggestions, which at times you do, but there's a huge issue with that. I've made a little timeline below to help you understand my point.

January - Player A suggests update 1, a moderator sees it, management likes it, and developers begin working on it.

February - Player B suggests update 1 again, which gets locked two weeks later, then Player C does the same. This whole time management knew it was being worked on and didn't say anything.

March - April - A few more people suggest update 1 yet again, management still not saying anything.

June - Update 1 is released.

Don't believe this happens? Just look at speed eggwars, no projectiles, or enderpearls in normal eggwars.

Now, one of you wannabes is going to say "tHEy wAn't iT tO bE a SurPriSe!1!1!!1!!" but really, has that worked out well? Most of UHC was a surprise, and that crashed and burned, just like blockband did. Had they had beta testing for it, management would have known people didn't like it and stop development.

Another issue might be that they don't want to get people's hopes up about a new update and then not be able to do it, but if people here can't handle a little disappointment they aren't cut out for life in general.

But the disconnect doesn't end there. Management is so shady, and silence the people who ask questions about what's going on. Hubert and Marieke were both banned, and management still hasn't said anything months later. Apparently Mac wasn't as great as he seems, yet no one can say why, and Tacosbefriends is still around even after complaints have been brought to John. On top of all of this, Quetzi is still locking threads at time when they should be left open.

And then there's the issue with the chat filter. Once the "better" one was released, no one liked it, and then Sophie suggested a great idea, having three options for people to choose, a full filter, blocking the whole message, a semi filter, blocking just the word, or no filter, where nothing is blocked. Then of course, there's the issue of party chat filters, I believe, they shouldn't be there, A party is usually a group of good friends who know each other well. If you don't like what someone in a party is saying, disable chat or leave.

That's my current opinion, but trust me, I have more.
Very well said

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom