Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monrra

May 30, 2015
Venezuela
I did nothing, just draw in Photoshop and it is not nimgun template.It would be an exact copy if it were. but it is not .... is a drawing reference to that image, learn to differentiate
@AquaaXx come plz

Reactions: TheVillager

DeevilKraft

Dec 25, 2015
Friend, you have no imagination only Get The Business Nova Skin Minecraft And laid Your Skin And Only You made to look like Drawing Lines

Reactions: hgbf

Monrra

May 30, 2015
Venezuela
ok ... are looking for pure and criticism just to see you as the best, guess what ... do not work is because @AquaaXx is that choose the winners and which are the best pictures, you do not: lack of creativity is not a big problem, the boy proved he can make a work of art. And also ... this is not a competition, it's just a new way to socialize between it ourselves, and you my friend are going through the pictures of others just looking for errors .... all but say that all your photos we will miss are great ... so I recommend you stay silent and wait who will be the winners. you only want to eliminate your competition have few social insults...
you take advantage of the mistakes of others to take advantage ... You're a fake
thanks

Reactions: TheVillager

Fvckthislolfk

Nov 11, 2015
This Is My Art :) Thanks For The Competition :D Appreciate It :V

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 226

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Could everyone please stop talking about random stuff, i will decide who is the winner(s) and who is not. So please, try and keep this for thread for people entering the competition not people posting random things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom