Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Hello Everyone!

I've been on the forums for a few months now (so no need to welcome me) and I realized that I never introduced myself, so hello! My name is Hannah but a lot of people call me Cats since my username is xCatsss. Feel free to call me whichever one you are most comfortable with! I'm a 16 year old highschool student from the US. I've lived in the same place all my life and although it's somewhat boring, I quite like where I live. I was a gymnast for about 8 or 9 years, unfortunately I had to stop because of covid but I still do some classes here and there. If you couldn't already tell, I'm an avid cat lover! I have two cats named Jasmine and Alexis and I also have two birds, their names are Bubbles and Squeak. Although cats are my favorite animal, I adore all animals ^~^

My Hobbies

I of course love to play Minecraft but I also play games such as The Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, various Pokemon games and Niche. Aside from gaming I really enjoy crafting! Over the past year or so I've mastered kirigami, diamond painting, hook rugs and loomigurumi. Of those, loomigurumi has to be my favorite, it's the art of crocheting with rubber bands! Along with those crafts, I also love to do jigsaw puzzles and to bake. All of these often take me hours if not days to complete so I often listen to music or watch anime during the process. I really enjoy anime, although I'm not sure what to watch next so feel free to give me suggestions!

CubeCraft History

I started to actually play CubeCraft in June of 2020 during the pandemic, as I'm sure many others did. Me and my best friend were looking for something we could do together as neither of us were allowed to see others at that time. She had been playing on CubeCraft for a few months and wanted me to try, so she introduced me to EggWars! I was skeptical at first because I had no clue what to do and was very much a MineCraft noob, but fortunately she helped me figure it out. After a few weeks we started to play everyday, it was part of our normal routine. Since then I’ve met tons of amazing friends, had so many fun times, made so many special memories and jumped in the void a few to many times. Some of my favorite memories are of staying up till the early morning playing EggWars and raging at parkour with my friends. As you could probably guess I mainly play EggWars, however I play SkyWars and Luck Islands quite often as well. I'm almost always down to play, so if you want to play just send me a message!

Fun fact ~> One of my first ever loot items was from the halloween event 2 years ago 👻

Last edited:

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Wel-
I mean, you've got an amazing introduction! Pretty sure I've fought you in Eggwars before.

Reactions: Catss

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Hannah, it's nice to know more about you! I love your introduction!

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Hannah, pleased to meet you! I absolutely LOVE cats as well! I've got one and his name is Kamiel! (=^ェ^=)

• Love

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Nice to meet you Hannah! I LOVE the names of your birds!! Hope to see you around in-game. :)

• Love

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hello Everyone!

I've been on the forums for a few months now (so no need to welcome me) and I realized that I never introduced myself, so hello! My name is Hannah but a lot of people call me Cats since my username is xCatsss. Feel free to call me whichever one you are most comfortable with! I'm a 16 year old highschool student from the US. I've lived in the same place all my life and although it's somewhat boring, I quite like where I live. I was a gymnast for about 8 or 9 years, unfortunately I had to stop because of covid but I still do some classes here and there. If you couldn't already tell, I'm an avid cat lover! I have two cats named Jasmine and Alexis and I also have two birds, their names are Bubbles and Squeak. Although cats are my favorite animal, I adore all animals ^~^

My Hobbies

I of course love to play Minecraft but I also play games such as The Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, various Pokemon games and Niche. Aside from gaming I really enjoy crafting! Over the past year or so I've mastered kirigami, diamond painting, hook rugs and loomigurumi. Of those, loomigurumi has to be my favorite, it's the art of crocheting with rubber bands! Along with those crafts, I also love to do jigsaw puzzles and to bake. All of these often take me hours if not days to complete so I often listen to music or watch anime during the process. I really enjoy anime, although I'm not sure what to watch next so feel free to give me suggestions!

CubeCraft History

I started to actually play CubeCraft in June of 2020 during the pandemic, as I'm sure many others did. Me and my best friend were looking for something we could do together as neither of us were allowed to see others at that time. She had been playing on CubeCraft for a few months and wanted me to try, so she introduced me to EggWars! I was skeptical at first because I had no clue what to do and was very much a MineCraft noob, but fortunately she helped me figure it out. After a few weeks we started to play everyday, it was part of our normal routine. Since then I’ve met tons of amazing friends, had so many fun times, made so many special memories and jumped in the void a few to many times. Some of my favorite memories are of staying up till the early morning playing EggWars and raging at parkour with my friends. As you could probably guess I mainly play EggWars, however I play SkyWars and Luck Islands quite often as well. I'm almost always down to play, so if you want to play just send me a message!

Fun fact ~> One of my first ever loot items was from the halloween event 2 years ago 👻
Woah, this is a great introduction! You said you're open to suggestions for anime, so I'd like to recommend Demon Slayer if you haven't already watched it. :)

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Everyone!

My Hobbies

CubeCraft History

Nice introduction, hanna !

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Welcome to the forums!

haha nice introduction cats, nice to get to know you a bit more! (even though you've been on and off my friends list for almost a year xd)

• Haha
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom