Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Dogs!

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i am Splinfusion

Jan 21, 2014
Crazy land
4. Dogs welcoming soldiers home is literally the most adorable/wonderful/beautiful thing ever. Please direct me to a cat who would ever behave like this after their owner has been at war.
dogsoldier.gif

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
CATS FTW!!!
totaly, cats rule. they are so fluffy and cute! And if your nice to them they will lay on your lap and purr, such a precious moment. Cats for ever. Dogs are 2 hyper and "lickey".

N

Nyanbaz

I used to have two cats. One was scared of me and the other scratched me ;-; (I still have the scars to prove it) My friend, aunt, and neighbor all have dogs, and they are very lovable. (But shed nonstop) I personally think dogs are a tad bit better than cats. KatepleasedonothurtmeforsayingIlikedogsbetterbecauseyouknowwhereIliveandIdon'twantmylifetobeindanger

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
I used to have two cats. One was scared of me and the other scratched me ;-; (I still have the scars to prove it) My friend, aunt, and neighbor all have dogs, and they are very lovable. (But shed nonstop) I personally think dogs are a tad bit better than cats. KatepleasedonothurtmeforsayingIlikedogsbetterbecauseyouknowwhereIliveandIdon'twantmylifetobeindanger
I forgive you for betraying me. <3 SEE YOU N FRIDAIEEEEEEEE

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
Honestly I can agree with you peoples who say dogs are 'better' because this morning my cat puked on my bedroom floor and on my favorite shirt ;-; thats what I get for not putting it where it belongs, but I still love my little selfish jerks (cats). For example Saying you love your cat is sorta like saying you love your Brother/sister. They really suck, but you wuv dem. <3

Top Bottom