Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Instead of requiring us to record hackers, I think you should let us report their name. Most of us do not have a recording system on our computers. On some servers they let us report someone by typing their name and the reason.

On Mineplex you could call a moderator.

This is just a suggestion

TY reading this

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
I sorta agree I think there should be a system where you can msg any staff on the server so they can come to your game and watch the hackers live.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
On mineplex only titan+ have the ability to report someone ingame. that would be equal to giving obby that ability.

Fxhmiiz_

Jan 1, 2016
I sorta agree I think there should be a system where you can msg any staff on the server so they can come to your game and watch the hackers live.
They used to have this command. /report. But it got removed due to it being severely abused. Players would report other players even though they aren't hacking.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Ok so BrianBaller15 you said that in Mineplex they allow u to do something like a /report and/or call a mod. the problem with this system is that I've been banned for something I've never done and so has heaps of my other friends. Things like kill aura, fly and anti kb. My friends and I tried to appeal and even asked for some video evidence of us hacking the reply to me was my name was reported by a trusted person (ranked member) and thus banned. Which is completely unfair.

ANYWAY most computers come with a screen recording software
FOR MAC - I use quicktime player which is simple - http://etc.usf.edu/techease/4all/getting-started/creating-screen-recordings-with-quicktime-player/
FOR WINDOWS - Since I hardly use windows just click the link - http://betanews.com/2015/07/19/windows-10-secret-screen-recording-tool/ - I have used this trick (i guess that's what you can call it on my brother's windows 10 computer and it works *also I should mention start reading at 'Hit the Windows key and G. . .'
FOR LINUX
- For this I have no idea how to do it and no way to check but if you do have a linux a quick google will surely do the job lol
ALL WEBSITES ARE SAFE DON'T WORRY
HOPE THIS HELPED!!!!!!

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
Maybe a system where multiple people have to report person and then it ranks the people with the most reports after like 1 day and then they check the person out that way 1 person won't make a difference.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Great that sounds like a good idea but then the person reporting may have heaps of accounts and/or heaps of friends who just hate that one person and just report them (or something like along the lines of biasness)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yay!
Another way for people to abuse reporting in minecraft.
I can almost guarantee that atleast 1/4 of these reports will be false, which will be wasting staffs time in the server.

Reactions: Marieke2001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom