Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I think that it's kind of a rare chance to get and you probably deserve it if you don't lose it within the first 2 minutes. So no, I don't think that they should do anything to it. At least at the current state.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that it's kind of a rare chance to get and you probably deserve it if you don't lose it within the first 2 minutes. So no, I don't think that they should do anything to it. At least at the current state.
Dude wtf, the cat is common, it's even in a kit, it's very annoying

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
I am offended
(not even joking right after I said that I went to brush some cat hair off my computer screen)
can you guess why I said that?

Also I think the cat is just fine, firstly use blocks if you need to get away from it only 2 blocks high will work since it has such a small hit box
I find it just an upgraded version of the dog, except the dog is "cuter" (no they aren't)

I am offended
(not even joking right after I said that I went to brush some dog hair off my computer screen)
can you guess why I said that?

Also I think the cat is just trash, firstly use blocks if you need to get away from it only 2 blocks high will work since it has such a small hit box
I find it just an upgraded version of the dog,Even though People normaly attack you with dogs and there sword. except the cat is "not as cute"

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Cats are great. Just because that cat MIGHT be a little op doesn’t mean we should do anything to it. My favorite part about lucky islands is how difficult it is to win. (In my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom