Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexminecr6

May 19, 2021
Sooo i was thinking of a Minigame which is fun for Builders and PvPers. How it works: the map is a loooong map. In the mid it has a wall for a long time. Why? Because both teams have to build a protection around the treasure. So if u want a short description u have to defend a treasure which if it gets destroyed u lost. It should take like in capture the flag a bit of time to steal i would say it should take u 30 secounds to steal because u lose if it is stolen
A little tip:make the build limit very heigh
.Ah yeah and i wanted to say the optimal time for the walls to fall would be 15 minutes

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Sooo i was thinking of a Minigame which is fun for Builders and PvPers. How it works: the map is a loooong map. In the mid it has a wall for a long time. Why? Because both teams have to build a protection around the treasure. So if u want a short description u have to defend a treasure which if it gets destroyed u lost. It should take like in capture the flag a bit of time to steal i would say it should take u 30 secounds to steal because u lose if it is stolen
A little tip:make the build limit very heigh
.Ah yeah and i wanted to say the optimal time for the walls to fall would be 15 minutes
So EggWars and CTF... :/ Wyats the point of this there’s already a big team of EggWars which is similar to your idea. Disagree

Reactions: NotEyad

alexminecr6

May 19, 2021
So EggWars and CTF... :/ Wyats the point of this there’s already a big team of EggWars which is similar to your idea. Disagree
the point is that both builders and pvpers have fun and cubecraft has no realy building games yet

alexminecr6

May 19, 2021
maybe the point of making the game is creativity , the server has no building minigame yet i mean maybe the server would get tons of new players because theres a building minigame. not all players are good at pvp or having fun with it

so its the staffs choice i wouldnt be mad if it wouldnt be added

but the server will get more players

and more builder staff

yeaah its staff choice...

but it would just be a game where both builders and pvpers can have lot of fun

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
I absolutely disagree with this thread.

EggWars Mega and CTF is almost exactly the same as this game, I don't think it's a smart idea to literally re-make an existing game.

CubeCraft focuses on unique gamemodes, and they won't create a game that's so similar to another one.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to point out.

Have a good day! =)

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
To be honest I also really like building without anyone else interrupting me. But I’d prefer to have a game like ‘Creative/Free Build’ to come back then this. But as mentioned before, this really sounds familiar to CTF, so that’s another reason why I voted :disagree:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
To be honest I also really like building without anyone else interrupting me. But I’d prefer to have a game like ‘Creative/Free Build’ to come back then this. But as mentioned before, this really sounds familiar to CTF, so that’s another reason why I voted :disagree:
you didn’t disagree lol 👀

beanz

Novice Member
Mar 28, 2021
Somewhere..
maybe the point of making the game is creativity , the server has no building minigame yet i mean maybe the server would get tons of new players because theres a building minigame. not all players are good at pvp or having fun with it
I don't think "tons" of new players would flood into the server if this game was to be added.

As everyone has said, this game is so simillar to CTF and EggWars, the game wouldn't bring many new players to the server.

Reactions: alexminecr6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom