Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
okay So earlier @CommunistCactus, @Rigel_The_Star, and I all made a giant castle in SG which I didn't really get any screenshots from but I know they both did it anyways after Rigel had fell and died and my internet just shutdown for a bit we were there for about 80 total minutes
of course to where we got it to with just the 3 of us and for the second half just the 2 of us
we couldn't really make a full thing that is why we are asking YOU to come join and make it

Here is where you can join
We will be doing it with water and lava on the map Jurassic as the world event will mean that we can both get infinite water and infinite lava

Just post your IGN below to join

We will decide on a time soon

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
okay So earlier @CommunistCactus, @Rigel_The_Star, and I all made a giant castle in SG which I didn't really get any screenshots from but I know they both did it anyways after Rigel had fell and died and my internet just shutdown for a bit we were there for about 80 total minutes
of course to where we got it to with just the 3 of us and for the second half just the 2 of us
we couldn't really make a full thing that is why we are asking YOU to come join and make it

Here is where you can join
We will be doing it with water and lava on the map Jurassic as the world event will mean that we can both get infinite water and infinite lava

Just post your IGN below to join

We will decide on a time soon
I'll make a bigger thread that includes a poll and screenshots of the build in ~an hour or so.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom