Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KirbyPlayzMC

May 30, 2016
Hi. I worked on this tower.
5x5 tower
Name: Musket Tower
Level 1: Targets 1 enemy. 5 blocks range. Recharge time 5 seconds, deal a damage that is about the health of 3 zombies. Each shot has a 5% chance to deal area damage.
Level 2: Targets 1 enemy. 8 blocks range. Recharge time 4 seconds, deal a damage that is about the health of 4 zombies. Each shot has a 10% chance to deal area damage.
Level 3: Targets 1 enemy. 11 blocks range. Recharge time 2.5 seconds, deal a damage that is about the health of 6 zombies. Each shot has a 20% chance to deal area damage.
Level 1 buy: 600 coins
Level 2 upgrade:400 coins
Level 3 upgrade:600 coins
Sorry for not posting too many screenshots. I don't want to take too many of them because I feel very bored of it. It looks almost the same from all angles except for the top, where the shots are released.
upload_2016-6-11_20-11-14.png

I really hope that you can accept this tower! THANKS!

KirbyPlayzMC

May 30, 2016
It resembles some people holding deadly snipers inside the holes and sticking them through the hole, ready to shoot.
You may change the skin any way you want :)

Miles_Plays_MC

Jun 9, 2016
Hi. I worked on this tower.
5x5 tower
Name: Musket Tower
Level 1: Targets 1 enemy. 5 blocks range. Recharge time 5 seconds, deal a damage that is about the health of 3 zombies. Each shot has a 5% chance to deal area damage.
Level 2: Targets 1 enemy. 8 blocks range. Recharge time 4 seconds, deal a damage that is about the health of 4 zombies. Each shot has a 10% chance to deal area damage.
Level 3: Targets 1 enemy. 11 blocks range. Recharge time 2.5 seconds, deal a damage that is about the health of 6 zombies. Each shot has a 20% chance to deal area damage.
Level 1 buy: 600 coins
Level 2 upgrade:400 coins
Level 3 upgrade:600 coins
Sorry for not posting too many screenshots. I don't want to take too many of them because I feel very bored of it. It looks almost the same from all angles except for the top, where the shots are released.
View attachment 90613
I really hope that you can accept this tower! THANKS!
I think these are quite OP, if you compare these to zeus towers, they don't have the range, but deal over 10% of a giant's hp per hit, they shoot every 2.5 seconds, the same as zeus towers and unlike zeus towers, these can deal AoE damage.

KirbyPlayzMC

May 30, 2016
I definately do not agree that 60 zombies' health is already a giant's health.....
Well, if that is the case, I would change it to this:
Level 1: Targets 1 enemy. 5 blocks range. Recharge time 7 seconds. Deal a damage that is the health of 3 zombies. Each shot has a 3% chance to deal area damage.
Level 2: Targets 1 enemy. 7 blocks range. Recharge time 5 seconds. Deal a damage that is the health of 4 zombies. Each shot has a 7% chance to deal area damage.
Level 3: Targets 1 enemy. 10 blocks range. Recharge time 4 second. Deal a damage that is the health of 5 zombies. Each shot has a 10% chance to deal area damage.
But can 120 artillery shot kill one giant already? <the giant has regen>
Not sure....
Thanks for the comments anyway! :)

Prodigy!

Jun 12, 2016
America
Seems like a pretty good idea! The only thing I would suggest is to put a little more OOMPH into those skins, they seem a little too blunt and similar to one another. Still pretty cool though.

KirbyPlayzMC

May 30, 2016
I just think it will bring a new feeling over to the battlefield. Going to make more towers in a while!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom