Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
i have no idea if this is a bug, or if its deliberate....so ill put it here but it seems that you cant upgrade towers others have placed if they haven't chosen a path, just in a game and i attempted to do it but nope i couldn't do it, i asked the player to pick a path but they didnt have the upgrade so i asked could they remove them so i could place a fully upgraded one of that tower... only to receive a NO ;/ can you see the issue here!?! please put it back so they can be upgraded.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This is on purpose, last week a fix for Tower Defence was released fixing "An issue with shift clicking on another players tower bypasses them needing to select a path.". You shouldn't be able to upgrade other players towers, it's theirs. I understand that it can be annoying that they don't remove their tower, but there's more positive coming from this fix. I do hope in the future to add a feature will allows players to vote to remove other players towers. Thanks! :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom