Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sleepninjas

Jan 18, 2016
Hi! I'm trying to buy a gold rank before wednesday (since the sale would be over after that) and I finally got my paysafecards ready for purchase. But when I go to the paymentwall option only these three choices are available:

upload_2017-4-17_19-35-52.png

As you can see, I can't pay with my PaySafeCard. Please help!
(If you need to know because maybe it wouldn't work due to regional issues, I'm an Australian Resident)

Thank you!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Okay so you know you're currently paying with Pounds right?
If you're Australian change your currency to Australian Dollars and then Paysafecards should be available:
PuswGFD.png

Where to find it?:
ijynX8U.png

If you do want to pay with pounds then you should probably contact Joe Henry or another Staff member.

sleepninjas

Jan 18, 2016
There should be 7 choices available to you. If not, then you will have to purchase it with the three choices if that's possible. If you have any more questions please contact @Joe Henry or email sales@cubecraft.net.
Thanks!

Thanks for responding, but for this person:

upload_2017-4-17_20-21-11.png

They have all seven options. Is it because I live a different region from them?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't think so, also you can go look at the Store home to see the 7 card you can use to checkout so you can maybe try a different option? You should be able to purchase your chosen rank with Paysafe card because this is one of the available options for purchasing. If you still continue to have problems please contact @Joe Henry or send an email to sales@cubecraft.net.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't think so, also you can go look at the Store home to see the 7 card you can use to checkout so you can maybe try a different option? You should be able to purchase your chosen rank with Paysafe card because this is one of the available options for purchasing. If you still continue to have problems please contact @Joe Henry or send an email to sales@cubecraft.net.
Yes it is.
I only have 3 options since I live in the Netherlands and use Euros.
You need to put the right currency and the right country otherwise you won't be able to see all your options.

sleepninjas

Jan 18, 2016
upload_2017-4-17_20-39-55.png

upload_2017-4-17_20-49-16.png

I did put it on AUD yet I still get the same three options. Should I try paying via using another country's address, postal code, etc.?

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-17_20-48-5.png
    upload_2017-4-17_20-48-5.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 128

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'm not sure if you should take the risk, you should contact the support department and Joe Henry ( Support staff ) and will give you a solid answer.

Thanks

sleepninjas

Jan 18, 2016
It still says GBP while it should say AUD.
Maybe you should click on add to cart and fill everything again.

I'm sorry for bugging you and I appreciate but I saw this in the checkout page:
"All prices include VAT where applicable, charged at a local rate. The checkout page will show the price in Great British Pounds (£)."

Is there a step by step tutorial you could help me out with to get to the paysafecard screen? I'm trying everything I can. Thanks

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm sorry for bugging you and I appreciate but I saw this in the checkout page:
"All prices include VAT where applicable, charged at a local rate. The checkout page will show the price in Great British Pounds (£)."

Is there a step by step tutorial you could help me out with to get to the paysafecard screen? I'm trying everything I can. Thanks
Sadly there isn't.
I tried changing to Australian Currency but that also didn't work. I'm not sure if this is Cubecraft thing or a Payment Wall thing.
If this has anything to do with Cubecraft then I recommend telling here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry
About your problem. If this doesn't have to do with Cubecraft then I recommend to contact Payment Wall. There's a HELP option inside this page: (Right corner)
upload_2017-4-17_20-49-16-png.132097

There they ask if some kind of payment option is missing. I'm not sure how fast they'll reply so it's at your own risk.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Please email sales@cubecraft.net. They will send a response soon. In the mean time,please try any other payment options.
Joe Henry, head of support, is currently at insomnia till the wednesday so please don't be upset if you don't get a response immediately.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom