Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuusMeneer

Mar 20, 2018
Hey, since yesterday I can't join Cubecraft. I get the message: ''Failed to connect to server. Error occurred while contacting login servers, are they down?''. I have this problem only with cubecraft. Can anybody help me?
- GuusMeneer

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hey, since yesterday I can't join Cubecraft. I get the message: ''Failed to connect to server. Error occurred while contacting login servers, are they down?''. I have this problem only with cubecraft. Can anybody help me?
- GuusMeneer
The server had some issues however they have solved it. Yea, they were down but right now there is no problem with “Failed to connect to server” (in my case) what I would recommend you to do is try to relog, but give it some time, and retry so you can login into CubeCraft and you will not have this problem.

Reactions: GuusMeneer

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
The server had some issues however they have solved it. Yea, they were down but right now there is no problem with “Failed to connect to server” (in my case) what I would recommend you to do is try to relog, but give it some time, and retry so you can login into CubeCraft and you will not have this problem.
- Thread locked as issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom