Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

crmo

Nov 29, 2022
My friend who plays on Xbox one gets something like an error. The error is (bungeecord07-6s0y) we both don't know what that means and the only support chat we found was a dev or someone like that who just fixed the problem without any solution for anyone else. hope you can help us fix ist because we really enjoy it.

Reactions: ttvwasian5462

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello,

If you're attempting to join your island and you're getting rejected for the game unable to load your data. This is because your island data is in a locked state for now, most likely as the island server you left before didn't close naturally. You will need to wait for your data to unlock itself to be able to rejoin, this can take a couple of hours. I'd suggest coming back a little later and see if you can rejoin Skyblock.

Cam.

Reactions: ttvwasian5462

crmo

Nov 29, 2022
Hello,

If you're attempting to join your island and you're getting rejected for the game unable to load your data. This is because your island data is in a locked state for now, most likely as the island server you left before didn't close naturally. You will need to wait for your data to unlock itself to be able to rejoin, this can take a couple of hours. I'd suggest coming back a little later and see if you can rejoin Skyblock.

Cam.
Hello Cam,

it's again this time I can't join the skyblock island. It's again this bungeecord bug.

Edit: It fixed somehow, I tried 20 minutes with joining your server again and now it just fixed idk. (don't know how or if I can delte messages so I just wrote this.)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello,

We're sorry to hear this. What happens from time to time is a server fails to basically "release" the information that your island is accessible. When a server incorrectly releases this data, other servers won't let you join until this server lets go of your active world. We're looking into a solution to this problem (alas, it be challenging 🏴‍☠️ arrr). For the time being, if it does happen again, it should resolve itself within 4 hours (most of the time it will be quicker). If it happens for any longer than this, feel free to reach out again!

Cam.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom