Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Borto_

Jun 25, 2017
When I do /registerreports it says I have already an account but I didn't create it.
I have a video evidence of an hacker but I can't report him.
Someone can help me?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @Borto_,

If it says that you already have one, then it's most likely that you already have one. Think good of the e-mail adress and the password you could've used for your account. You can always press on ''Forgotten Password'' to reset your password, but please note that it sends an e-mail to the e-mail adress you fill in to send an e-mail to you with a link to reset your password.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @Borto_,

If it says that you already have one, then it's most likely that you already have one. Think good of the e-mail adress and the password you could've used for your account. You can always press on ''Forgotten Password'' to reset your password, but please note that it sends an e-mail to the e-mail adress you fill in to send an e-mail to you with a link to reset your password.
He says that he didn't create one.

Are you Sure that you never have made one? Do you share your account with another person?
Do you have friends with who you can share your report or with another person? I mean that you can give him/her the link of your video. The best thing that you can do is contacting a staff member, like @Joe Henry . He will help you with your problem. You can start a conversation with him here >
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
He says that he didn't create one.

Are you Sure that you never have made one? Do you share your account with another person?
Do you have friends with who you can share your report or with another person? I mean that you can give him/her the link of your video. The best thing that you can do is contacting a staff member, like @Joe Henry . He will help you with your problem. You can start a conversation with him here >
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry
He/She has an account, but he/she didn't create it. Maybe his/her brother or sister got access to his/her account and created an account for the report site? I don't know. But he/she has an account.

Reactions: MalakMos

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
When I do /registerreports it says I have already an account but I didn't create it.
I have a video evidence of an hacker but I can't report him.
Someone can help me?
You can create a new account.

Thank you. :D

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
The reports account and your forums account are the same.

You should try logging in using your forums email/password and see if that works.

Feel free to message me if the problem is reoccurring.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on tejas45674065's profile.
hmm
iTz1Hamood wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
I love this summer name!
It's actually interesting name tbh
I wonder how you came up with it
Because it's realy first of its kind
And it just sounds cool:)

Have a great summer WarZ!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
Top Bottom