Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

flapjeappel

May 30, 2018
I cant appeal anymore because a mod didnt believe it was my optifine that did the hack...

ID: flapjeappel

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
There's nothing they can really do. You will have to wait until you get unbanned. Staff can't do anything as you have been caught cheating two times before. Your conversation has been closed which means you can't make another appeal.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I will be locking this thread as this is not the place to go about your punishment.

Before you talk about a staff member locking your thread, not allowing you freedom of speech etc, let me state this.
You have been banned a total of 5 times, not once have you apologized for anything. It was all "Oh someone did.." "I told you someone else.."
In short, shifting blames. I find it really hard to believe your statement from my judgement of your previous appeals.

You can judge a persons character from their appeal because an appeal is a [serious, urgent, or heartfelt request.] and if this is how all your appeals are, I really don't this what else is there to discuss but if you would like to bring this further, feel free to PM me.

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom