Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 26, 2021
I keep seeing people say that they can't kill certain mobs like witches when they are tough in the nether but can't you just use it in the overworld in which the built height limit is greater?

Edit: FractalCake said that they don't count in the overworld, can someone explain more in detail?
1626565525477.png

Apr 3, 2021
I keep seeing people say that they can't kill certain mobs like witches when they are tough in the nether but can't you just use it in the overworld in which the built height limit is greater?

Edit: FractalCake said that they don't count in the overworld, can someone explain more in detail?
View attachment 197002
A nether quest can only be completed in the nether because of the location. Let's say we have to get glowstone for the glowstone quest we can get glowstone from witches in the overworld but it wont count because of the location of the quest which is in the nether

It's the same with overworld quests they cant be done in the nether because the quest tells you where to do it and where you got it from

Jun 26, 2021
A nether quest can only be completed in the nether because of the location. Let's say we have to get glowstone for the glowstone quest we can get glowstone from witches in the overworld but it wont count because of the location of the quest which is in the nether

It's the same with overworld quests they cant be done in the nether because the quest tells you where to do it and where you got it from
Ah, I see. Thanks a lot for helping out.

Apr 3, 2021

View attachment 197002
Oh btw you can kill witches in the nether from fall damage even the tough ones but you will have to buy the lvl1 spawners which will cost alot but it's worth it cause it's a pain to do those glowstone quests

Reactions: The__Innkeeper
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom