Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eric786459123

Jun 24, 2016
2017-04-01_14.08.29.png

It is my first match playing uhc, I have some suggestions on it.

2017-04-01_13.56.15.png

As you see, I am in a 1vs1. It's my first time playing on it, so I've made a platform but I don't know the border will shift to 1 block only ( I thought it would be 16 ) and I don't know this platform will make me die.

2017-04-01_14.06.49.png

There is no deathmatch or teleportation, and also only 1block border, I can't do anything but wait.

I've been waiting for 20minutes, so I went to get some snacks, but when I was afking, I died. That person with half health and no armour made me fall

Can you make some improvement for the UHC? It can be a deathmatch, a larger border, give some items ( e.g. water bucket ) I don't want to waste 1 more hour!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The border didnt stop at 20 blocks when I was fighting tacosbefriends, danikka, and bob the giraffe last night :P Im pretty sure the border still goes down to 1x1 except in the nether where it in a fixed 125 blocks.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
The border didnt stop at 20 blocks when I was fighting tacosbefriends, danikka, and bob the giraffe last night :p Im pretty sure the border still goes down to 1x1 except in the nether where it in a fixed 125 blocks.
So we need a stopping point in our border. Otherwise this happens. Devs should get on it pretty quickly because this is a major bug...

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom