Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
426
116
49
20
so, when i had a griefer on my island, he gave half of my quartz gens back, and i thought "hmm, maybe i can just grind back my quartz gens", but when i checked the shop, there was no quartz gen option, is this a glitch or am i doing something wrong?
 
Apr 3, 2021
82
31
19
20
Nope I cant buy the gens either it might have to do something with what island you are on in the neather since I'm on the first one still
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom