What do you think?

• Yes should this be added!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No this shouldnt be added!

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

ImExtinction

Jan 12, 2017
Cause People Just Dont Place Towers Right like i just wanna play with my friend but someone always comes around and ruins our fun by just placing towers then not listening also duels is fun in all but it would be better with 2v2 duels i think it would be a great thing to add :) but please add those things

L

Lepzi

2v2 3v3 Has been suggested so many time and I support this suggestion all the time I would love to see team duels it would be so much more fun.

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
Cause People Just Dont Place Towers Right like i just wanna play with my friend but someone always comes around and ruins our fun by just placing towers then not listening also duels is fun in all but it would be better with 2v2 duels i think it would be a great thing to add :) but please add those things
Your suggestion is very vague and not elaborate.Take time to write it properly explaining what exactly you want and then people will give there opinion

L

Lepzi

Your suggestion is very vague and not elaborate.Take time to write it properly explaining what exactly you want and then people will give there opinion
Isn't 2v2 duels a bit obvious I mean you don't need a story to understand what he means by that.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Eh, it would be fun to have a thing where just our friends would play, but the reason isn't that good. Its gotta be a better reason than "People keep placing towers in the wrong spots" I feel you, that's annoying, but I don't think it would be changed with that reason

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
This is true tower defense is known for trolling and these really needs to be fixed. Would love to see Cubecraft be the first place that this happens in.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Yes, I think this is a great idea - it's really annoying when a new person who isn't quite sure of what they are doing comes along and tries to put all the towers on the other teams track..

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
It's not really a duel if theres 4 players, As said above, There have been multiple players making this suggeston but I don't agree with it though :(
Good idea though :)
-FactionsAustin

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This has been suggested MANY MANY times before

actually so many times I think next time they update PvP it is basically sure to be added as it is on such a high demand
as for where I stand
I would be all for duels that have more than 1 player
not necessarily 2v2 but 3v3 4v4 8v8 or even 10v10

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
As @jollow250 already said, this has been many times suggested, and i'd like to have 2v2 or 3v3, It's always fun to play with more people, sometimes with your friends sometimes not, It's actually better to have the max of 10v10's. That's a really big fight and really funny! I think they're working on a new update for PvP, and will add this in the update.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
2v2 Duels would be an awesome addition, and something I would personally love to see.

As for tower defense, 2v2 in tower defense definitely sounds interesting and might also be quite fun. If you have other suggestions on how to lower the amount of trolling feel free to suggest them!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom