Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Hi buttmaster27! I think your idea is good, but not the way you are bringing it because it sounds rude. A lot of people would indeed like to see a different halloween map, I am one of those. Next time try to bring it in a nicer way!
I agree with Thijs, they didn't make the map for one person. so you like it or you don't like it.

So I don't agree :disagree:

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
If you really think any map 'sucks', why not create your own one and try to get it into the game? I would certainly not mind if there are more maps to play :P

Reactions: Silco

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'll make this short, the map Graveyard sucks. Can we please get a new one next year instead of reusing the same map over and over :)
If you don't mind elaborating, what's bad about the map? Sure, there are better maps depending on what playstyle you choose to use, but I haven't seen anyone complain about this map specifically.

Reactions: Silco

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
I agree with this, same for Skywars (except for chandelier) the temporary maps are pretty boring in my opinion. It's not really necessary, but it would be fun to see some different maps once every few years! :)

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
I like how people are butthurt that I called a map bad
I'm not butt hurt, I'm number 10 on the Eggwars Solo leaderboard and truly believe that Graveyard is FAR better than any other eggwars solo map. I honestly can't see why you would think it is a bad map, but feel free to let me know :)

g_mc_2021

Sep 24, 2021
I'm not butt hurt, I'm number 10 on the Eggwars Solo leaderboard and truly believe that Graveyard is FAR better than any other eggwars solo map. I honestly can't see why you would think it is a bad map, but feel free to let me know :)
True I don't see what's so bad about the graveyard. Maybe it's because buttmaster27 gets rushed too often 😂

Reactions: RaisinForABrain
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom