Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Hello! I really loved the new parkour game and I was thinking you can do something to make it better. Can we maybe create our own parkour levels on both bedrock and Java? You should add a section in Parkour called “Create your own parkour levels!” And we can try others parkour levels creation.

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I think this would be a big thing to just simply make. Also making the maps and playing them would add a lot of servers needed. Developers are already busy with new things and fixes. It's a nice idea but I don't think it's something for cubecraft. There are some parkour servers that allow you to build your own parkour (if you are interested in doing it on another server). Nice suggestion tho. :)

D

Deleted member 576174

The idea is original but I don't think it's realistically possible from CubeCraft's side.

Reactions: Grove

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I feel like it would be a cool addition, but also not a very popular one. As mentioned above, it would probably take a lot to make it, and it probably wouldn't bring too many benefits either.

Murvon

Oct 16, 2020
Hong Kong
It’s a really good idea tbh, but this would be pretty hard to make realistically. Perhaps they could do monthly parkour map submissions 🧐

• Agree
Reactions: memeboi

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hello! I really loved the new parkour game and I was thinking you can do something to make it better. Can we maybe create our own parkour levels on both bedrock and Java? You should add a section in Parkour called “Create your own parkour levels!” And we can try others parkour levels creation.
Would be cool, would also make Leaderboards cooler if other players can race on those maps to get extra stars to get even higher on the leaderboards if it worked like that

gamewarden06

May 28, 2021
that would be cool like a friends parkour level you can do with you friends! seems like a fun thing to do

gamewarden06

May 28, 2021
if you guys add this then i will prank my friend about the Barrier and he will miss it every time and then i tell him to leave and rejoin and i make it XDDDDD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom