Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ellamaree8

Novice Member
Nov 6, 2016
New Zealand
I don't know about you guys but I am getting a bit bored of the same old TD. This is the only game I play on cubecraft and with the new 1.14 minecraft java update, I would LOVE to see some new towers, maps and troops.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: shanewolf38 and Eli

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I don't know about you guys but I am getting a bit bored of the same old TD. This is the only game I play on cubecraft and with the new 1.14 minecraft java update, I would LOVE to see some new towers, maps and troops.
What do you guys think?

I hope they will update the server to 1.14,and add the ravager as a troop like that fake video

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah totally, and hopefully make the lag manageable! I don't play TD in 1.14 due to so much lag
I never experience a lot of lag? Might be because the many entities and particles and etc and your laptop/pc not being able to handle it? At the crafting table you can choose how many particles you want to have shown like 300/500/100 or none a sec

shanewolf38

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, the game hasn't updated in a long time (though there is a post saying the game will update soon, but it's just a balance). We definitely need some new towers and maps to spice things up a bit, though. That'd be awesome.

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom